Stone GaleForce Dividend Growth Pool
Pure Total Return®
Stone Asset Management Limited
Offered pursuant to an Offering Memorandum
Fund Dividend Frequency
Minimal Initial Investment
Accredited Investors $25,000, Non-accredited Investors $150,000
Pooled Highlights & Objectives
- Investment solution that caters to growing generational need for income with growth.
- Skill-based asset management team providing performance within a total return fund mandate.
- Proven ability to provide investors a high return for a low level of risk.
- A core Fund for appropriate investors’ risk tolerance levels.
Pooled Strategies & Benefits
- Performance focus is Total Return, a combination of income and capital appreciation.
- Portfolio of dividend growth companies, look for companies that consistently increase dividends.
- Identify companies with a combination of an annualized dividend yield and internal growth rate > 10%.
- Seek risk level lower than the market – target beta range is between 0.70 and 0.85 of the S&P/TSX Composite Index.
- Benefit from the best of breed – companies that deliver growing dividends are rewarded with higher valuations.
Why Pooled Funds
BUILT TO SERVE YOU
- Structured for Advisors that manage discretionary and non-discretionary fee-based accounts.
- Investors benefit from lower expenses to operate the fund compared to front-end or back-end loaded mutual funds.
- Management fee: 0.48% plus performance fee.
- Tax benefit of corporate class structure.
Pooled Award-winning Leadership
STONE ASSET MANAGEMENT LIMITED
- North American focused asset management business.
- Service both Retail and Institutional clients.
- An award-winning asset management team founded on the principles of discipline, transparency and high standards for client service.
- 100% Canadian independently-owned firm offering independent expertise within North America.
- Growth Over Time® – it is our belief that long-term investing through active and disciplined investment mandates can benefit investors through economic cycles and mitigate short-term volatility.
Michael Giordano, CPA, CA, MBA, CIM
René Fantin, MBA, CFA
|Series||Current NAVPS||Prior NAVPS||NAVPS Change||Net Asset Value||Last Updated|
|1||$ 13.8939||$ 13.9251||-0.22%||$ 10,267,341.85||17-10-2019|
|* Closed to new purchases.|
Rolling Returns (%)
|Series||1 Month||3 Month||6 Month||Year To Date||1 Year||3 Year||5 Year||10 Year||Since Inception|
Calendar Returns (%)